The Seychelles Fishing Authority (SFA) provided updates on the latest development of the aquaculture regulatory framework to various stakeholders during a meeting on Saturday 4th of November 2017. The Fishing Authority is still in the process of finalising the framework before it can be presented to the cabinet of ministers for its approval.Through the techniques of breeding, rearing and harvesting of animals and plants in the ocean, aquaculture is used for various methods including the production of seafood for human co ...
Read more: SIB Attends Aquaculture Consultative Meeting
Read more: SIB 2017 QUARTERLY NEWSLETTER
In the government’s continuous effort to help the country develop and grow the small businesses sector, the Seed Capital start up grant has now been made accessible . The grant aims to provide a start-up capital to assist small businesses in their early stages of developing their business. The maximum amount for the grant is SCR 50,000. The grant shall be disbursed by instalments and paid by the Ministry responsible for Finance, Trade and Economic Planning. 1. PURPOSE OF GRANT The g ...
Read more: Seed Capital - Start up Grant
Read more: Financial Services Industry Day- Logistic Meeting
After a week of his appointment, the new SIB board chairperson Mr Gilbert Lebon, met with Vice President Mr Vincent Meriton, Minister for Investment for Seychelles, Dr. Steve Fanny Principal Secretary in the department of investment & Industries, Mr Kenny Roberts, Director in the Department of Investment and Industries and Board member and our very own Ms. Angelique Antat, Chief Executive of SIB and secretary to the Board. Mr. Lebon had two days earlier met with the CEO for an ...
Read more: New SIB chairperson seeks government support
- Released - Seychelles Investment Board Quarter 1 , 2017 Newsletter
- Air Seychelles seals cooperation with the Seychelles Investment Board (SIB)
- African Export-Import Bank 23rd AGM
- Investment opportunities in Photovoltaics for businesses in Seychelles
- Corporate Governance Consultant
- SCAA Expression of interest - Extended untill 08th July 2016
- Seychelles government to increase shares in PTA Bank
- Gibraltar eyes the Seychelles model for its university plans
- Seychelles open data
- ‘Seychelles leadership- a shared vision’