The Public Utilities Corporation (PUC) is seeking to acquire the services from fully licensed Pest Control service providers on Mahe, Praslin and La Digue to undertake treatment for household pests at its premises on Mahe, Praslin and La Digue.
Sites of operations:
- Mahe: Administrative offices, Power Stations, Water and Sewerage Treatment Plants.
- Praslin, Administrative office, Power Station and Water treatment plants
- La Digue: Finance and Electricity offices, water treatment and desalination plants.
Contract term: Two (02) years
Collection of Bidding Document
To obtain a copy of the Bidding Documents and any queries, please contact:
Room 204, Maison de Malavois
Bois de Rose Avenue
Interested bidders are informed that bidding document shall be made available for collection free of charge, as of 14th June 2018 up to 22nd June 2018. No bidding document shall be made available past this deadline period.
Pre-Bid Meeting/ Site Visit
A pre-bid meeting followed by site visit will be held with all interested parties as follows:
· Sites on Mahe: 25th June 2018 at the PUC Electricity House at Roche Caiman at 11.00am followed by site visit to selected locations.
· Sites on Praslin and La Digue: 26th June 2018 at the PUC Head Office at Baie Ste Anne, Praslin. Followed by site visit.
Please note that it is mandatory for all interested bidders to attend the pre-bid meeting and site visit. Bidders failing to attend the pre-bid meeting and site visits will render your bids unresponsive
Deadline for Submission
Tenders must be submitted in a sealed envelope marked “Pest Control Services” and send to TheNational Tender Board, Maison de Mahe, Victoria, Republic of Seychelles before closing at 10.00hrs Seychelles Time on 6th July 2018.
Bids will be opened immediately after closing at 10.00hrs on 6th July 2018 at the National Tender Board. Bidders are welcome to attend.
PUC reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any other bid